Detail of the jobs
|Hiring Organization:||Northern Sydney Local Health District|
|Post Title:||Physiotherapy Jobs Sydney|
|Name of Post:||Physiotherapist|
|Employment Type:||Full-Time Jobs|
|Work Hours:||8 Hours|
|Salary:||AUD 1260-1826 Per Week|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2077|
Join Whatsapp group for jobs updates: Click here
Description of the Jobs
An interesting open door exists to join the Physiotherapy Department at Hornsby Hospital as a Level 1/2 Physiotherapist. Open doors are accessible for impermanent full-time or brief temporary jobs, as well as easygoing tasks.
Fruitful candidates will join an extremely steady group in a thrilling climate. There is an assumption for a few end-of-the-week and public occasion shifts as well as the work day list.
The place where you’ll be working
Physiotherapy Department at Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital. The vision of Northern Sydney is to be a leader in healthcare and a partner in community wellbeing. To deliver excellent health and wellbeing, we embrace discovery and learning, build partnerships, and engage our community.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
Providing high-quality physiotherapy services to Northern Sydney Local Health District (NSLHD) patients.
A preference will be given to applicants with Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.
The following criteria will need to be met by candidates:
- Reliably shows ways of behaving that build up the CORE Values of our association; Collaboration, Openness, Respect, and Empowerment. Shows these ways of behaving with all partners; partners, direct reports, as well as our patients and purchasers, and those that consideration for them.
- Capabilities perceived for enlistment with the Physiotherapy Board of Australia and current AHPRA Registration with Relevant post-graduate involvement with various long-term, restoration, and short-term settings.
- Viable relational abilities, and composed and verbal correspondence, with the capacity to convey across all levels with inner and outside partners.
- Shown abilities in viable using time effectively and the prioritization of contending work.
- Exhibited capacity to work exclusively and as a component of a multidisciplinary group.
- Exhibited obligation to proceed with schooling and quality improvement.
- Flow NSW driver’s permit.