Retail Jobs in Canada With Visa Sponsorship: Detail of the Job
|Hiring Organization:||Randstad Canada|
|Jobs Title:||Canada With Visa Sponsorship|
|Name of Post:||Retail Stock Specialist|
|Employment Type:||Full Time Jobs|
|Work Hours:||8 Hours|
|Salary:||CAD 16-17 Per Hour|
|Location:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 0A9|
Join a WhatsApp group for jobs updates: Click here
Join Facebook Group For Jobs Updates: Click here
Description of the Job
Our client Nestlé Nespresso S.A. is the market chief in premium-divided espresso and one of the quickest developing working organizations of the Nestlé Group. We are at present employing a part-time Stock Specialist for our Boutique Bar in midtown Toronto!
You will go about as a diplomat of the Nespresso brand in our Boutique and be the primary and special contact point with the client with whom he/she is in direct contact. This position includes retail shopping center hours and it is given to prepare the will.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Program
- Group benefit rates reduced for Randstad employees: Randstad Advantage
- Machine and monthly club credit
- Receive merchandise;
- Check the accuracy of incoming shipments;
- Ensure that stock rotation follows the FIFO principle;
- Give good customer service.
- Experience in a similar role;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment;
- Having the ability to be versatile, autonomous, available, open to change, and flexible;
- Health and Safety oriented;
- There is strong interest in our product and in coffee in particular
Randstad Sourceright: Our business is coordinating shrewd individuals with incredible positions, from the leader’s office to the assembling floor. We utilize inventive innovations and an enthusiasm for individuals to furnish you with the most ideal experience.
Our main goal is to be a world forerunner in matching interest for, and supply of, work and HR administrations. We trust in the worth of work as a bringing together power that impacts society to improve things. We live by the guiding principle laid out right off the bat in our organization’s set of experiences: to be aware, serve and trust, take a stab at flawlessness, and all the while advancement, all things considered.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or some other grouping safeguarded by regulation.